Friday, December 12, 2008

All about me!

Hey people I'm Kate Schoelles! For those of you who read my mom's blog "Kate's Wish" you know who I am, but for those of you who don't... I'M ME! I am the oldest daughter of the Risley-Schoelles family. I'm 13 and in 8th grade, I love to read, and have fun. I am totally into saving the planet; reduce, reuse, recycle, that's me. My dream is to become a famous author who writes fantasy's and romance's. Also just like the title I am a total and complete Drama Queen. You get all that? Great! Some of you might ask why I'm writing this blog. The reason I am writing this blog is because I want to show you my view of everything that's going on in life. That's all I have to say for now, I'll put another post up again soon! Hope you enjoy my blog! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment